Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Need help! Book Reviewers Needed!

I had a book release in December of this year "Disciplining your mind 30 days to a better you!", and I need some help to write a book review on Amazon. My book is about overcoming negative mindsets through disciplining your mind. You can read a FREE SAMPLE chapter through Amazon Kindle.

If you are an author, blogger, publisher or a reader I will exchange a service of mine if you review my book, such as if you are a blogger I will write a blog for your blog, if you are an author I will get a copy of your book and write a review for your book, or if you are a reader I will give you (1) FREE consultation Email with Stephanie Reck, author and counselor.

I thank you in advance for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

What to Do When You Are Disappointed

A relationship does not work out, a job does not go through, or your prodigal child that you have been praying for does not seem to lea...